Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
I am certain you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples will benefit a persons brain. This research showed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Meaning by eating apples it is possible to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. In the following paragraphs we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce isle. It can really help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick, easy, rich and tasty pork belly curry soup recipe. To make quick, easy, rich and tasty pork belly curry soup you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup:
- Get 50 grams Thinly sliced pork belly
- Prepare 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- Take 2 1⁄2 tsp Curry powder
- You need 500 ml Water
- Prepare 2 1⁄2 tsp Soup stock granules
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Soy sauce
- Prepare Additions (example):
- Take 100 grams Bean sprouts
Instructions to make Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup:
- Wash the bean sprouts quickly and drain well. Cut the pork up into small pieces.
- Heat up the oil in a small pan and stir-fry the pork. When the meat changes color, add the bean sprouts and stir fry lightly.
- Add the curry powder and stir-fry while mixing it with the other ingredients.
- Add 1⁄3 of the water and mix lightly.
- Add the rest of the water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and add the soup stock granules and soy sauce.
- Mix lightly, simmer for a bit and turn off the heat. Done!
- Ladle into bowls and enjoy.
If you find this Quick, Easy, Rich and Tasty Pork Belly Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.