Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef and Barley Vegtable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and Barley Vegtable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Barley Vegtable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will supply you with many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are typically the item that most people have in their houses, but why? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be very beneficial for your health.. With regards to the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. Obviously vitamins are in addition essential for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and barley vegtable soup recipe. To make beef and barley vegtable soup you need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef and Barley Vegtable Soup:
- Get 1 pound Beef Bottom Round Steak (Thin)
- Use 3 Tablespoons Flour
- Prepare 4 teaspoons Course Salt
- Provide 2 teaspoons Black Pepper
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Oil (olive or avocado)
- You need 1 Tablespoon Garlic (minced)
- You need 1 Yellow Onion (chopped)
- Prepare 2 Stalks Celery (minced)
- Take 4 Carrots (chopped)
- Provide 1 cup Red Wine
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Provide 6 cups Beef Broth
- You need 4 New Potatoes (diced)
- Get 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- Prepare 1 can Green beans
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon Cumin (ground)
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon Oregano (leaves)
- Provide 3 teaspoons Season Salt
- Use 1 cup Quick Barley
- Prepare 1 package Brown Gravy
- Get 2 Green Onions
Steps to make Beef and Barley Vegtable Soup:
- Add oil, garlic, onion, celery, and carrots to 5 or 6 quart pot on medium/high heat.
- Chop beef into 2 inch strips, sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides and cover in flour. Add beef to pot with vegetables and cook until brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add red wine and soy sauce to pot and stir to deglaze. Add beef broth, green beans, potatoes, tomatoes, to pot and bring to a boil.
- Add cumin, oregano, and season salt. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir gravy package into soup and add barley. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add green onions to soup and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve.
If you find this Beef and Barley Vegtable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.