Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This particular thought can be found in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
At this point we are going to explain to you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact reduce risks of various cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And on the actual list of cancers that apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one factor ought to be adequate reason for every person to start eating apples.
And now you understand why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to supermarkets. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken soup for your soul family ;) recipe. To make fried chicken soup for your soul family ;) you need 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;):
- Get 4 cup cubed leftover fried chicken ( skin and breading included, deboned)
- Use 2 medium onions, large diced
- Use 6 large carrots (large sliced)
- Get 2 stalks celery (large sliced)
- Use 1 cup baby kale (chopped)
- You need 1⁄4 cup sweet peppers (small diced)
- Use 3 medium red skin potatoes (cut in bite sized pieces, skin on)
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp ground ginger
- Get 6 tbsp jarred minced garlic
- You need 1⁄2 tbsp whole dried rosemary
- You need 1 tbsp dried basil leaves
- Provide 1 tbsp dried chives
- You need 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Use 2 1⁄2 cup homemade chicken stock
- Provide 8 cup water (more when needed)
- Take 1 chicken boullion cube
- Use 1 lb potato gnocci
- Prepare 4 large eggs
- Get 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Take topping: rye croutons and cheese
- Provide 4 cup plain rye bread cubes
- Take 1 cup shredded cheese of choice
Steps to make Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;):
- To make croutons: preheat oven to 325°F
- Place bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Let cool, set aside.
- To make the soup:
- In a large pot or stock pot pour in water, chicken stock, boullion cube, add carrots, onion, potato, celery, kale, sweet pepper, basil, rosemary, ginger, garlic, chives, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. And slow boil for 1 1⁄2 hours.
- Add water as needed.
- Add chicken (breading and all). Slow boil another half hour or untiol veggies are tender but slightly firm.
- Add minimal water as needed.
- Add gnocci and cook until its done. Do not add anymore water, you want it to thicken up now.
- Wisk eggs in a bowl.
- Slowly stir eggs into soup.
- Bring to a boil and then immedietly remove from heat.
- Pour soup into serving bowls. Top with rye croutons and shredded cheese of choice. (I used colby jack)
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- If you use canned chicken stock/broth, go for low or no sodium.
If you find this Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.