Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Pick out a drive through with a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s by way of example, does not offer burgers. Alternatively it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, in addition they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else make your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup(healthy italian soup) recipe. You can have minestrone soup(healthy italian soup) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup):
- Get 1⁄4 cup elbow macaroni
- Use 1 tsp dried oregano
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tsp oil
- Take 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Get 1 cup finelly chopped carrots
- Take 2 tbsp finelly chopped cauliflower
- Prepare 2 tbsp green peas
- Provide 3⁄4 cup peeled and finely chopped sweet potatoes
- Prepare 1 tbsp processed mozzarella cheese
- You need 2 tbsp corn kernels
- Prepare 1 tbsp cornflour dissolved in 1⁄2 cup water
- Prepare 2 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- Get 4 tbsp fresh tomato purée
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
- Take For garnish-
- Prepare 2 tbsp finally chopped coriander
- Use 1 tsp grated cheese
Steps to make Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup):
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add onions and bay leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots, cauliflower, green peas and 5 cups water, mix well and cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add sweet potatoes, corn kernels, cheese and macaroni, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 7-8 minutes till Veggies are tender while stirring occasionally.
- Add cornflour water mixture, tomatoes, tomato purée, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for another 1-2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and cheese.
If you find this Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.