Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. You can have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unfit items.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 30 minute chicken tortilla soup recipe. To make 30 minute chicken tortilla soup you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup:
- Provide 1 pound citrus dice marinated chicken
- Take 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- Take 1 can drained corn
- Use 1 can rinsed black bean
- Use 1⁄2 cup pasta pinwheels
- Prepare 2 gloves diced garlic
- Take 2 carrots diced
- Prepare 2 zucchini diced
- You need 1⁄3 diced onion
- Provide 2 celery stalks finely diced
- Provide Water
- Get to taste Garlic salt
- Use to taste Chicken bullion
- You need 1 tsp oil
- Prepare Toppings
- Take Avocado
- Get Mexican cheese
- Provide Limes
- Take strips Tortilla chips or
- Prepare Onion
- Use Radishes etc
Instructions to make 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup:
- Start by dicing and preparing all ingredients set aside
- Now heat stock pan add oil, onions, celery and carrot sweat down for about 3-4 minutes, add in diced garlic and garlic salt, now add in diced chicken cook down for about 10 minutes fill with water as desired add in zucchini bring to a boil.
- Now after 7 minutes or so add in pasta and all can beans and corn, taste for seasoning as desired.. cook till pasta is as desired. I do about 10 minutes
- Now garnish with your desired toppings ! Enjoy
If you find this 30 minute chicken tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.