Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken tortilla soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tortilla soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. But at times the last thing you wish to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead, the options include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Prepare 2 cups chicken shredded
- Take 1 1⁄2 cups half and half
- Use 2 tablespoons cumin
- Use 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- Take 4 packages taco seasoning
- Prepare 2 cans rotel
- Get 2 cans black beans drained n rinsed
- Prepare 1 can white kidney beans drained n rinsed
- Take 1 can great northern beans drained n rinsed
- Take 2 cans corn drained n rinsed
- Provide 2 cans cream style corn
- You need 2 cups cheese for garnish
- You need Bag tortilla strips for garnish
Instructions to make Chicken tortilla soup:
- Turn Crock-Pot on low
- Add all ingredients except cheese tortilla strips half and half and cream style corn
- Stir ingredients thoroughly
- At end of cook cycle add cream style corn n half n half stir n let cook for half hour more
- Serve with tortilla strips n cheese
If you find this Chicken tortilla soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.