Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tom Som / spicy and sour fish soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom Som / spicy and sour fish soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Som / spicy and sour fish soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
You will also be able to have a healthier heart by eating apples. Lots of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can certainly help to provide you with a healthy heart. These ingredients can even help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. Needless to say to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The reason why I point this out is because many men and women will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom som / spicy and sour fish soup recipe. You can have tom som / spicy and sour fish soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tom Som / spicy and sour fish soup:
- Prepare 1 kg fish fillet,or whole fish ,chopped
- Get 700 ml fish stock or any stocck,or water
- Take 4 lemongrass / chopped and crushed
- Provide 2 sliced of galangal
- You need 6 kaffir lime leaves
- Take 15 fresh hot chili ,crushed
- Take 5 dried chili ,chopped
- You need 8 cherry tomato,or 2 tomato quartered
- Provide 8 fresh sour green tamarind,or 2 tabs lime juice
- Provide 1⁄2 tbsp tamarind paste
- You need 2 tbsp fishsauce
- Get 6 shallots
- Provide 1 bunch each spring onions,corianders,sweet basils
- Take 1 tsp salt to taste
Instructions to make Tom Som / spicy and sour fish soup:
- The dish need aroma of herbs in ingredients,so first of all bring those herbs to roast in pan on medium heat until,keep stir to protect from burning
- Meanwhile bring stock to boil with fresh tamarind and tamrind paste,after 5 mins add all roasted herbs,let in boil
- After another 5 mins to let the sour taste come out from both tamarind,start to seasoning soup by fish sauce,then add in fish sliced,let it cook without stir approximately 5 mins for fish pieces,3 mins for sliced fish fillets
- After 5 mins ,add dried chili,taste the soup ,this soup must be mildy sour,spicy and sweet by fresh fish ,add salt if need ,add coriander,spring onion,sweet basil,stir,heat off
- Serve this soup hot with steamed jasmine rice ,garnish with dried chili and sweet basilsl,coriander :)
If you find this Tom Som / spicy and sour fish soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.