Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
At this stage we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. Well first off there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. And also by eating apples you can actually reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one point should be enough reason for everybody to start eating apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The one thing you should understand is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the store. You will see that your overall health can significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gnocchi soup recipe. You can have chicken gnocchi soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Take 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Get 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Prepare 1⁄2 yellow onion, finely diced
- Prepare 1 stalk celery, diced
- Take 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- Take 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 3 tbsp. all purpose flour
- Prepare 4 cups unsalted chicken broth
- Get 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 1⁄2 tsp. each salt and pepper
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp. each poultry seasoning, salt free all purpose seasoning
- Provide 1⁄8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Provide 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- Get 1 package (16 oz.) potato gnocchi
- Get 3 heaping cups roughly chopped spinach
- Take Fresh parmesan cheese, for serving
Steps to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Heat the butter and oil in a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat. Once the butter has melted, add the onion, carrot and celery with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until they have softened up. Add the garlic and cook a minute or so more, until fragrant. Then stir in the flour and cook for an additional minute or two.
- Increase the heat to med-high. Stir in the broth, about a cup at a time, making sure the flour and onion mixture blends in smoothly and theres no lumps. Then stir in the cream, seasonings and chicken. Let the soup come up to a low boil.
- Once it starts to boil, stir in the gnocchi and cook until they are tender…this will only take 3-5 minutes. Once the gnocchi are done, remove the pot from the heat and immediately stir in the spinach. Taste the soup and add any additional seasonings you think it needs, then it's ready to serve.
If you find this Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.