Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Select a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead, the selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, they also have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to olive gardens chicken & gnocci soup recipe. You can cook olive gardens chicken & gnocci soup using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup:
- Take 4 tbsp salted butter
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 1⁄4 cup diced white onion
- Prepare 2 clove minced garlic
- Provide 1⁄4 cup packed all purpose flour
- Take 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 quart half and half
- Use 1 3⁄4 cup water
- Prepare 2 1⁄4 tsp powdered chicken boullion
- You need 1⁄2 tsp dried thyme (slightly heaping)
- Take 1⁄2 tsp dried parsely flakes (slightly heaping)
- Get 1⁄4 tsp ground nutmeg (slightly heaping)
- Use 1 1⁄4 cup shredded carrots
- Get 1 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- Use 1 1⁄4 cup small cubed boneless skinless chicken breast
- Prepare 1 lb gnocci thawed or fresh
- Provide 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup:
- in a large pot melt butter with oil on medium-medium high heat.
- add chicken,onion and minced garlic.
- cook until chicken is no longer pink and onion is translucent.
- slowly add flour stirring constantly.
- one combined and mixed well, slowly stir in half and half, wisking continuasly.
- continue cooking and stirring until its starting to thicken.
- in a bowl combine all seasonings, the powdered boullion and the water. wisk well.
- add seasoning water to pot and mix well.
- stir in spinach and carrots.
- add gnocci and salt and pepper to taste.
- bring to a slow rolling boil stirring often.
- continue to boil until gnocci is fully cooked.
- let stand at least 10 minutes stirring every few minutes. it will thicken more as it cools.
- serve hot with fresh grated parmesan or romano cheese.
- this served 4 heavy eaters with leftovers for 2 more servings. served with buttered french bread.
- I used fresh gnocci from a recipe here on the app. u can find it in my profile under favorites.
If you find this Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.