Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is certainly good guidance. But at times the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food spot.
Choose the drive through according to if it has more healthy options available. Arby’s for example, doesn’t offer burgers. Instead, the selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes an abundance of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. You can cook wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- You need 10 Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs)
- Use 2 tbs Avacado Oil
- Use 1 lb sauerkraut (both solid and liquid)
- Take 3 cups Chicken Broth
- Provide 1⁄2 cup water
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Take 1 stevia sweetener packet
- Provide 2 tbs Dijon Mustard
- Provide 1 shallot or small onion
- Use 2 strips Bacon
- Prepare 1⁄8 tsp black pepper
- Take 1⁄8 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp chives
Instructions to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon.
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup - adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup.
- Chop hot dogs in 1⁄4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins.
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish.
If you find this Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.