Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very good information. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish option at a restaurant. Now lots of the fast food menus have been widened considerably. There are lots of salads around now. Chili can be yet another selection. Baked potatoes can even be bought. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. When you order your meal through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Basic reason states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people make your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooker chicken taco soup recipe. To make easy slow cooker chicken taco soup you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Take 1 cup mild salsa
- Provide 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Take 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Get 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- Use 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- Take 3 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought)
- Prepare 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- You need 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Take Optional toppings:
- Use cilantro
- Use sour cream
- Prepare grated cheese
- Take avocado
- Use green onion
- Take tortilla chips
Instructions to make Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup:
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup.
- Serve with toppings as desired.
If you find this Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.