Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Your heart is yet another thing that can be helped when you eat apples. With all the ingredients that you will find in apples, such as fiber, they work together to help your heart health. Just one more of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you also have to know that this also helps your heart. Of course to get all the benefits from apples it is important to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. The main reason I point this out is mainly because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good for you. One thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to find many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe. You can cook sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup:
- Provide 2 cup vegetable stock
- Use 2 tsp garlic puree
- Prepare 10 asparagus stalks
- Get 1⁄2 broccoli head
- Prepare 1 chopped up carrot
- Take 1⁄2 drained can sweetcorn
- Provide 100 grams quark or other low fat cream cheese
- Use 1⁄4 tsp ground nutmeg (or grate your own).
Instructions to make Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup:
- Turn your slow cooker onto low, and add the stock and garlic puree.
- Chop all your veggies and slow cook for around 6 hours.
- Blend your veggies up, and add your cream cheese. Blend again until smooth.
- Grate about 1⁄5 of a nutmeg (or about 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg) into your soup. I advise adding it gradually and testing until you are happy with the flavour.
- Serve and enjoy! For extra creaminess, add a swirl of creme fraiche or quark to the top when serving.
If you find this Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.