Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Loaded Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
More than likely you know that produce will supply you with many of the vitamins you need to stay healthy, and apples are normally the item that most people have in their houses, but why? The first thing you should recognize is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. A number of the major minerals you will come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. And you’ll even find vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
And now you know why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. It is possible to discover many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato soup recipe. To cook loaded potato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Potato Soup:
- You need 3 lb red potatoes, washed
- Provide 1⁄4 cup butter
- Use 1⁄4 cup flour
- Take 8 cup half and half
- Take 16 oz Velveeta cheese, melted
- Provide 3 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- Get 1 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- You need 1 pepper, to taste
- You need 1 1⁄2 tsp hot sauce
- Provide 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Take 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Provide 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Get 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
Steps to make Loaded Potato Soup:
- Wash and dry potatoes, then dice unpeeled, into 1⁄2" cubes. Place in a large pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, and let them boil for about 10 minutes or until about 3⁄4 of the way cooked.
- In a stockpot or dutch oven, melt the butter, and once melted, add the flour. Whisk until smooth. Place over low heat and slowly add the half and half, whisking constantly. Continue to whisk until smooth and liquid begins to thicken slightly.
- Add melted Velveeta and stir well. Add cheddar cheese soup and stir well again. Drain potatoes and add to soup. Stir in garlic powder, pepper, and hot sauce.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle soup into bowls or bread bowls, top with crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, chives and parsley. Enjoy!!
- I picked up premade bread bowls from a Panera Bread store, I didn't make them myself.
If you find this Loaded Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.