Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good information. But at times the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Aim for the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their choices. Now quite a few of them offer you salads. You can also choose Chili. You can also purchase a baked potato. You can get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t require eating something deep fried. When selecting your dinner from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you choose to do this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican chicken soup recipe. You can cook mexican chicken soup using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 1 tsp olive oil
- Provide 1 onion diced
- Use 1 large bell pepper
- You need 3 Cloves Garlic
- Provide 3 Cups Chicken Stock
- Use 1 can beans, black beans or mixed
- Use 1 Can loose drained Corn
- Get 28 g Pasatta or 1 Can crushed tomato
- Take 500 g Chicken breast
- You need 1 tbls dried oregano
- You need 2 tsp Cumin powder
- Provide 24 tsp Paprika
- You need 1 tsp onion powder4
- Use 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp Black pepper
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Provide 3 tbls Shredded cheese
- Get 2 tbls Sourcream or yogurt
- You need 1 Avocado Sliced
- Get Some Corn chips Tortillas or crusty bread
Instructions to make Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet and sauté the onion, bell pepper and garlic for 5 minutes until translucent
- Add remaining chicken broth, Spices, corn, bean and tomato. Give it a good stir, then add chicken and push down to submerge.
- Add a splash of chicken broth, bring to simmer then tip it all into the heavy based Saucepan / Croc pot
- Cook for 45 minutes on simmer with the lid on. Stir occasionally.
- Ladle into bowls and serve with Toppings of choice! Cheese grated, sour cream/ yogurt serve with corn crisp/ tortillas or crusty bread.
If you find this Mexican Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.