Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Meat Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water are the best selections for beverages. When you drink a large soft drink you are introducing a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. Usually an individual helping of soft drinks is only eight ounces big. That serving normally contains at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. Generally, however, they’re 30 ounces. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy options.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy meat sauce recipe. To cook easy meat sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Meat Sauce:
- Use 200 grams Ground meat
- Prepare 1 medium Onion
- Get 1 can Canned whole tomatoes
- Get 1⁄2 Carrot
- Get 2 clove Garlic
- Use 3 Shitake mushrooms
- Use 2 heaped tablespoons Ketchup
- Take 2 tbsp Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce (or tonkatsu sauce)
- Get 1⁄2 large cube *Soup stock cube
- Get 1 tbsp Flour
- Prepare 1 Olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp Sugar
Instructions to make Easy Meat Sauce:
- Blend all the vegetables in a food processor. If you don't have a processor, just finely chop them.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and fry the meat. Add the vegetables from Step 1 and sauté.
- Add the flour and gently mix. Add the whole tomatoes, 200 ml of water, the soup stock cube, ketchup, sauce and sugar, and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, and it's done.
- If you'd prefer it a little thicker, add some more flour.
If you find this Easy Meat Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.