Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
You have always been told to be certain that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. Several of the major minerals that you will discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. And you’ll also find vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. The huge benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mommas beef meatball soup with barley recipe. You can cook mommas beef meatball soup with barley using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley:
- Take 2 carrots chopped small dice
- Provide 1 stalk celery chopped small dice
- Prepare 1⁄2 cooking onion chopped small dice
- Prepare 2 cup chicken broth (bought or made)
- Prepare 3 cup water
- Use 1⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- Take 1 egg
- Use 1⁄4 cup bread crumbs(or just enough to hold it together)
- Use 1 ground garlic, salt, fresh ground black pepper, and secret spice( mine is ground sage) to taste
- You need 1 small palm full of Oregano
- Prepare 1⁄2 red pepper diced
- Get 1 green onion diced
- Use 1⁄4 cup pearl barley
Steps to make Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley:
- Pour chicken stock into sauce pan and add chopped veg and simmer
- in the meantime, add all remaing ingredients, except green onion and red pepper, into a bowl and mix well.
- Make tiny one bite meatballs!!(around 20) When all your balls are made drop them gently into the simmering broth to slowly simmer.Add in pearl barley!
- Simmer for at least an hour! Just before serving add green onion and red pepper stir into pot and take off the heat!!
- Serve with crusty bread or buns and enjoy!!!
If you find this Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.