Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. While doing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. And because of this you will recognize that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. Something you should understand is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. You will notice that your overall health can tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup recipe. To make carrot soup you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot soup:
- Get 2 pounds Carrots, sliced
- Use 1 onion, sliced
- You need 6 cups Chicken Broth or vegetable broth, +more if needed after blending
- Provide 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Take to taste Salt & pepper
Steps to make Carrot soup:
- Bring the liquid to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cover with a lid
- Place carrots and onions in a pot and fill it with broth until it is covered
- Let the vegetables simmer for about 30 minutes or until they are extremely soft
- Using a stick blender, or a regular blender, puree vegetables and broth until they are smooth
- Add more broth if needed to get it to a consistency you like. I added some chopped carrots chunks also. to taste Add salt and pepper. to taste Add lemon juice and enjoy!!
If you find this Carrot soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.