Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Pick out a drive through with a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s as an example, does not provide burgers. Instead, your choices include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup recipe. You can cook vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Provide onion, chopped
- Prepare garlic, finely diced
- Use cms fresh ginger, finely diced
- You need coconut oil
- Get sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake)
- Prepare Soy Sauce
- You need zucchini, chopped
- Prepare dried parsely
- Prepare dried thyme
- You need water
- You need coconut milk
- You need coconut yogurt
- Use spinach, finely shredded (1 cup)
- Provide Salt and pepper
- Take Coconut yogurt
Instructions to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften.
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix.
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low.
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low.
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt.
- Blend about 1⁄4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly.
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min)
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice.
If you find this Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.