Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good advice. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, isn’t going to provide burgers. Instead, your options include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken enchilada soup recipe. You can cook instant pot chicken enchilada soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- You need 3 Chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, fresh or frozen
- You need 28 oz can, red enchilada sauce
- You need 1 (14 oz) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- Provide 1 (14 oz) can corn, drained
- Use 2 (4 oz) cans diced green chilies
- Get 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes, with juice
- Prepare 28 oz Chicken broth
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Provide salt
- Get Optional ingredient toppings:
- Prepare fresh cilantro
- Use avocado
- Get tortilla chips
- Take sour cream
- Use queso fresco cheese
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup:
- Add all ingredients to the Instant pot.
- Close the lid and vent to seal
- Select manual, and adjust to 35 minutes
- When finished, allow a 20 minute natural pressure release. Release any remaining pressure.
- Remove Chicken and shred. Place shredded chicken back into the soup.
- Top with your favorite toppings!
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.