Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Sweet Potato Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Sweet Potato Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This specific thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the particular health and wellbeing of your system. Well to begin with there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. Some of the cancers that apples may help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and purchased an entire bag of apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In the following paragraphs we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to the grocery store. You will notice that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple sweet potato stew recipe. To make simple sweet potato stew you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Sweet Potato Stew:
- You need 2 medium Sweet potatoes
- Provide 4 1⁄2 Wiener sausage
- Provide 1 Onion (minced)
- Prepare 150 ml Milk
- You need 1 Water
- Get 1 Consommé soup stock cube
- Get 1 tbsp ☆Butter or margarine
- Use 1 tbsp ☆White flour
- Get 1 pinch each Salt and pepper
- Get 1 dash Parsley
- Prepare 1 Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Simple Sweet Potato Stew:
- Cream the ingredients marked with ☆ until smooth to make beurre manié.
- Thoroughly wash the sweet potatoes, cut them into large chunks and soak in water for 5 minutes. Slice the wieners diagonally.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pressure cooker and stir-fry the ingredients in the following order: onions, then wieners, then the sweet potato.
- When the onions become translucent, add some water (enough to barely cover the ingredients; they should be slightly above the water level.)
- Once the water has boiled, remove any scum and add the consomme soup stock cube. Cook in the pressure cooker for 5-7 minutes, then turn off the heat and let it sit.
- Once the pressure has completely released, open the lid and add the milk. Boil everything together gently over low heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and melt in the beurre manié. Continue simmering until the mixture thickens whilst constantly stirring.
- Adjust with salt and pepper to taste, transfer to individual bowls, and garnish with parsley to finish.
If you find this Simple Sweet Potato Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.