Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
At this stage we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. You may or may not be aware that apples may actually reduce risks of various cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. A number of the cancers that apples may help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. That fact on its own should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this article we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the store. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to becky's salmon and tagliatelle soup recipe. You can have becky's salmon and tagliatelle soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup:
- Prepare 4 Salmon fillets (boneless, skinless)
- Provide 2 Chicken stock cubes
- Use 500 grams Tagliatelle
- Take 3 Spring onion sprigs
- You need 2 bunch Pak choy
- Take 1 Black pepper
- Take 1 Hot chilli powder or chilli flakes
Instructions to make Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup:
- According to taste, dissolve the 2 stock cubes in about 1 litre of water in a large saucepan. Heat until boiling.
- Add the tagliatelle and leave to soften for 3 minutes.
- Carefully place the salmon into the saucepan, together with the pak choy and spring onions.
- Season with pepper and hot spice, and leave for about 5 minutes, or until the salmon has cooked through.
- Serve into bowls, and enjoy!
If you find this Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.