Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Choose water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Choosing a big soda as your beverage adds hundreds of poor calories to your meal. One helping of soda is eight oz.. That helping can contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is typically not less than twenty ounces. It is most often no less than 30 ounces. This means that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy choices.
Fundamental logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person create your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled cheese & tomato soup recipe. You can cook grilled cheese & tomato soup using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup:
- Prepare 4 slice Of white bread.
- Provide 1 cup Mayonnaise.
- Use 1 can Tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 pinch Basel leaf.
- Take 2 slice Cheddar Cheese.
Steps to make Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup:
- Grilled cheese: - On each side of the slides of bread, spread mayonnaise. - Turn heat on low and add one piece of bread. - Check bottom until golden brown. - Flip bread over. - Add another piece of bread to the pan. On the golden brown side add a slice of cheese. Check the newer slice of bread for golden brown bottom. Add the golden brown side to the slice with cheese. Then flip the sandwich over until golden brown in both sides. - Repeat with second sandwich.
- Tomato soup: - Add a can of soup to pot. - Fill empty can halfway with water. - Add that to the pot. - Keep heat on low, and stir well. - If wanted add: - "Pinch of salt and Basel leaf" to soup. - Stir until soup is hot. - Turn off heat and pour into bowl. - To the top of the soup add a pinch of Basel leaf. - Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Grilled Cheese & Tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.