Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Your heart is yet another thing which really can be helped by consuming apples. I am certain you know that apples contain fiber, and that, and some of the other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients can even help to lower your cholesterol, which is also beneficial to promoting heart health. Needless to say to get all the benefits from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the men and women who skin their apple before eating it, you may want to change that habit so that you are obtaining all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health can significantly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no soup tuna noodle casserole recipe. To make no soup tuna noodle casserole you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Take 1⁄2 cup Butter Divided
- Provide 1 packages Medium Egg Noodles
- Take 1⁄2 unit Medium onion Chopped
- Provide 1 stalk celery chopped
- You need 1 clove Garlic chopped
- Use 8 oz Button Mushrooms Chopped
- You need 1⁄4 cup Flour
- You need 2 cup Milk
- Provide 1 Salt
- Provide 1 Pepper
- Take 2 can 6 Ounce cans of Tuna drained chopped
- Take 1 cup Frozen Peas thawed
- Use 1 cup Frozen Corn Thawed
- Prepare 3 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- You need 1 cup Chedder Cheese
Steps to make No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles cook for 8-10 minutes, until al'dente, and drain.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in onion,celery,garlic,mushrooms and cook until all are tender.
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan and wisk in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk and continue cooking 5 minutes until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in tuna,peas,corn,mushrooms.
- Grease a glass baking dish
- Place drained noodles into baking dish and mix in mushroom mixture. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl and combine with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over top casserole and top with cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes in preheated oven. Or until bubbly and lightly browned. Plate and enjoy!
If you find this No Soup Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.