Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. Now you may get several different salads. You could also pick out Chili. You can get baked potatoes. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of selections that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you get your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from time and effort.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person produce your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple creamy chicken noodle soup recipe. To make simple creamy chicken noodle soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Provide 2 cups grilled chicken (I used Tyson frozen grilled chicken, about 2⁄3 bag)
- Provide 1⁄2 onion chopped
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic
- Get 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare 4 cups chicken broth
- You need 1⁄4 cup butter
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon basil, or more to taste
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, or more to taste
- You need 1-1⁄2 cups frozen vegetables (I used carrots, corn, peas, and green beans)
- You need 1 cup heavy cream or half & half
- Provide 2 cups egg noodles
Steps to make Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large pot, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until warm through.
- Remove chicken and cut into smaller bite size pieces and add back to pot. You can skip this step if the pieces are already small enough for you.
- Add chicken broth, butter, basil, and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables, bring back to a boil and simmer on low for about 20-30 minutes. You can simmer longer if you choose to.
- Add cream and egg noodles about 10 minutes before you're ready to eat. Bring to medium or medium-high heat to cook noodles through. Enjoy!
If you find this Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.