Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice and water are the best options for beverages. When you drink a huge soft drink you are adding a lot of empty calories to your day. One portion of pop is eight ounces. That portion can contain many spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soda is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. It is usually a minimum of 30 ounces. Choosing a soda pop as your drink raises your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or normal water.
Basic reason states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip recipe. To cook chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- You need 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare 1 pound chicken breasts cubed
- Use 1 white onion chopped
- Take 2 cups chicken stock/broth
- Provide 1 (10 oz) can of red enchilada sauce
- Get 1 (14 oz) can fire roasted tomatoes
- Provide 1 (14 oz) can whole kernel corn
- Prepare 8 oz diced green chilies
- You need 4 cloves garlic minced
- You need 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Use to taste Salt
- Use Garnishes
- Use shredded cheese
- Provide sour cream
- You need diced avocado
- Get hot sauce
- Prepare Crumbled Tortilla chips
Steps to make Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- Turn instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and onions. Cook for a minute.
- Add chicken and cook while stirring untill the outside of chicken turns white.
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), corn (with liquid), green chilies (with liquid), garlic, salt and cumin. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any bits.
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure.
- Remove lid. Ladle into bowls. Top with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce.
If you find this Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.