Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple & Spicy Mapo Tofu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple & Spicy Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple & Spicy Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to that. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to make meals from scratch. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the popular fast food places have widened their menus. Now you may get a range of salads. Chili is yet another selection. You can get a baked potato. You could get fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people make your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple & spicy mapo tofu recipe. You can cook simple & spicy mapo tofu using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple & Spicy Mapo Tofu:
- Provide 1 block Firm tofu
- You need 100 grams Ground pork
- Provide 1 clove Garlic
- Take 1 piece Ginger
- Prepare 10 cm long Japanese leek
- Prepare 80 ml ※Water
- Use 1⁄2 tsp ※Chicken soup stock powder
- Prepare 2 tsp ※Sugar
- Get 1 tbsp ※Soy sauce
- You need 2 tsp ※Tianmianjiang
- Get 1 tsp ★Katakuriko
- Get 1 tbsp ★Water
- Provide 2 tbsp Doubanjiang
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Take 1 Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Simple & Spicy Mapo Tofu:
- Mince the garlic, ginger, and leek. Combine the ※ and ★ ingredients separately and set aside.
- Spread out some paper towels on a plate, and add the tofu, cut into 1.5 cm cubes. Microwave for 3 minutes (at 500 W) to drain out the excess moisture.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan. Add the garlic, ginger, and leek and lightly cook. Add the ground pork and spread it out.
- Add the doubanjiang and salt to a corner of the frying pan and continue to cook. Once it's become fragrant mix everything together.
- Add the combined ※ ingredients. Once it comes to a boil add the tofu and simmer for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Use the water-dissolved katakuriko ★ to add thickness to the sauce. Add sesame oil and mix once, then transfer to a serving plate.
If you find this Simple & Spicy Mapo Tofu recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.