Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Linguine Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Linguine Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to this. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Select water, juice or milk as a drink. Choosing a huge soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. Usually a single helping of soda pop is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. It is usually at least 30 ounces. Choosing a soda pop as your beverage raises your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, on the other hand, are much better choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you decide on healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable linguine soup recipe. You can have vegetable linguine soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Linguine Soup:
- Use 1 cup carrot,roughly chopped
- Provide 1 small potato,roughly chopped
- Take 1⁄2 cup sweet potato,roughly chopped
- Use 2 tomatoes,roughly chopped
- Get 1⁄4 of medium sized onion
- Take 1⁄4 cup + 2 tbsp of sweet corn
- Use 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Get 2 cloves garlic
- Use 1⁄4 cup green peas
- Prepare salt as per required
- Use 1⁄4 pound linguine
- Take 1⁄4 cup grated cheese
- Get 1⁄4 tsp black pepper,fresh-ground
- You need Pinch red-chilli flakes (optional)
Instructions to make Vegetable Linguine Soup:
- In a pressure cooker, add all the veggies(carrot,potato,tomatoes,sweet potato,sweet corn),onion and little salt along with 4 cups of water.Cook for 3 whistle or until the veggies are cooked well.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally and let it cool down completely.
- Once its cooled add the veggies to blender with little vegetable stock from the cooker.Blend to a smooth puree.
- In heavy bottom pan,heat olive oil and add the finely chopped garlic.Then add 1⁄4 cup of green peas,2 tbsp of sweet corn and saute for 2-3 mins.
- Then add the blended puree to the pan.Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 mins by partially covered and stirring occasionally.
- Add the linguine, red chilli flakes and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is done, 15 to 20 minutes longer.
- Check for salt and stir the black pepper into the soup.Top each serving with some of the grated cheese and enjoy.
If you find this Vegetable Linguine Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.