Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some worth to that. From time to time, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose the drive through based on whether it has better options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Alternatively you can pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Fundamental sense states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice noodle soup *vegetarian *vegan recipe. To make rice noodle soup *vegetarian *vegan you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan:
- Get eggs (replace with tofu for vegan diet)
- Use dry rice noodle (I use the large size one or kwetiaw)
- Get bokchoy
- Get long red chili (chopped)
- Get garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- Take salt
- Get pepper
- Get sugar
- Get stock (beef, chicken, or mushroom for vegan diet)
- Use water
- Take cooking oil
Instructions to make Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan:
- Cut up bok choy, put aside.
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, Add chopped garlics, cook for 3 mins. Add chopped chili, mix well.
- Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well.
- Add water, wait until boiling.
- Add bok choy, wait until soften, turn off the fire.
- In another pot, boil the water and cook rice noodle for 3 mins until soften, drain the water.
- Prepare bowl, put rice noodle in it, pour the soup on top of the noodle.
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.