Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Pick water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. Choosing a huge softdrink as your beverage gives hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. A single helping of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That portion could contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food carbonated drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces big. It is frequently at least 30 ounces. This is the reason why just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Water, fruit juice and also milk, however, are much better choices.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let other people produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tex-mex chicken and three bean soup recipe. To make tex-mex chicken and three bean soup you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- You need 2 pounds chicken breasts chopped into 1⁄2 inch pieces
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Get 1 can black beans ( drained and rinsed)
- Prepare 1 can red beans (drained and rinsed)
- You need 1 can white beans (drained and rinsed)
- Take 16 ounce frozen corn
- Get 16 ounces salsa
- Prepare 16 ounces vegetable broth
- Prepare 2 cups water
- Prepare 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- Prepare 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Provide 3 cups chopped zucchini (1⁄2 inch)
- Prepare Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping
- Take Sour Cream for topping
Steps to make Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender.
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips.
If you find this Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.