Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect No Bowl Needed! Easy Tandoori Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect No Bowl Needed! Easy Tandoori Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Bowl Needed! Easy Tandoori Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Now the question turns into, precisely why are these types of vitamins and minerals essential? As I am certain you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers in which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I’m not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and got a whole bag of apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. In the following paragraphs we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy some apples, their in the produce isle. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to no bowl needed! easy tandoori chicken recipe. To cook no bowl needed! easy tandoori chicken you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare No Bowl Needed! Easy Tandoori Chicken:
- Take 2 portions Chicken thigh meat
- Use 1 Vegetable oil
- Get 1 1⁄2 tbsp ●Curry powder
- You need 150 ml ●Yogurt
- Prepare 2 tbsp ●Soy sauce
- Provide 3 tbsp ●Ketchup
- Get 1 1⁄2 tsp ●Grated garlic
- Prepare 5 grams ●Consomme soup granules
- Prepare 1⁄3 tsp ●Salt
- Get 1 tsp ●Garam masala (optional)
Steps to make No Bowl Needed! Easy Tandoori Chicken:
- Butterfly out the thick parts of the chicken using a knife. Pierce well with a fork and cut each portion in half.
- Put the ● ingredients in a plastic bag and mix well. Add the chicken into it. (Be careful not to break the plastic bag!)
- Put the bag in the fridge and let the chicken marinate for 30 minutes. (30 minutes is enough to flavor the chicken, but if you marinate it for longer, the flavor will be richer!)
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, lightly drain off the marinade from the chicken, and start frying skin side down.
- When nicely browned, flip over. Fry slowly over medium heat to cook thoroughly. (It normally takes about 6~7 minutes.)
- It's better to cover the frying pan with a lid when you fry the chicken so that the meat will cook through properly.
If you find this No Bowl Needed! Easy Tandoori Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.