Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their offerings. Now you may get a range of salads. Chili is a different choice. Baked potatoes can also be bought. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t include eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to build a meal consisting of side dishes. This can help you keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to un-freakin-believable chicken and dumpling soup recipe. To cook un-freakin-believable chicken and dumpling soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup:
- Get 4 chicken breasts
- Provide 2 tablespoons butter
- You need 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1 can cream of celery soup
- Prepare 3 1⁄2 cups chicken broth (store bought or homemade with bullion)
- Get 1 onion, finely diced
- Provide 1 cup celery, chopped
- Take 1 cup carrots, chopped
- Take 2 chicken bullion cubes (this is in addition to the broth)
- Get 10 ounce can biscuits, or home made biscuit dough
- Get Pepper to taste. I like the McCormick Hot Shot pepper. I cook the soup with about 1⁄4 teaspoon of it and add more to my bowl after serving
Instructions to make Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup:
- EXCLUDING THE BISCUITS put all ingredients in, then cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Make sure the chicken breasts are still whole so they don't dry out.
- About an hour before serving, remove chicken and pull into pieces and return to the slow cooker.
- Tear biscuit dough and roll into balls (or don't. This is up to you, but make sure the pieces are small enough to cook quickly). Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center. Alternatively, you can find a good biscuit recipe and make little dough balls out if that for your dumplings.
- Eat this soup and then praise the cook for making such a delicious taste treat.
- BETTER PHOTOS ARE COMING - I need to put this soup in better lighting.
If you find this Un-freakin-believable Chicken and Dumpling Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.