Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soda causes hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. Usually an individual portion of soft drinks is only eight ounces big. That helping can contain many spoonfuls of sugar in addition to at least a hundred calories. A fast food soda is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. Typically, however, they are 30 ounces. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or standard water.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else create your dinner. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean soup with rosemary croutons recipe. You can have white bean soup with rosemary croutons using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons:
- Use 4 slice Italian bread (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- You need 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Provide 1⁄9 tsp salt
- Get 1 pinch black pepper
- Get 3 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 tsp rosemary (fresh, minced)
- Prepare 64 oz cannellini or great northern beans (4 cans) rinsed and drained
- Prepare 2 1⁄4 cup chicken broth (low sodium)
- Take 6 slice bacon, chopped
- Provide 1 onion, chopped fine
- Provide 1 tbsp lemon juice
Steps to make White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons:
- For the Croutons: Heat oven to 475°F. Combine bread, 3 tbsp oil, half of the garlic, 1⁄2 tsp rosemary, 1⁄8 tsp salt in a large bowl. Toss to coat. Transfer to baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Watch closely (will burn easily).
- For the Soup: Process 1 1⁄2 cups of the beans and 1⁄4 cup of the broth in a food processor until smooth.
- Cook bacon in a large pot over medium heat until crisp, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and discard all but 1 tbsp of the bacon fat.
- Cook the onion in the bacon fat for about 5 minutes. Add the remaining garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds longer.
- Stir in the remaining broth, pureed bean mixture, the remaining beans, and the remaining rosemary and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle servings with bacon and croutons.
If you find this White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.