Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because most popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You can eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let another person create your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan recipe. You can cook easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Take 300 grams Mixed beef and pork mince
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Get 1 Carrot
- Provide 1 Zucchini (eggplant is also OK)
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Use 1 small piece Ginger
- Use 1 tbsp Red wine (sake is also OK)
- Provide 1 Salt
- Get 1 Pepper
- Provide 1 to 11⁄2 tablespoons Curry powder (powdered)
- Use 2 tbsp Flour
- Prepare 2 tsp Chinese chicken soup powder
- Prepare 200 ml Water
- Prepare 2 tbsp ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Take 2 tbsp ★ Ketchup
- Take 1 tbsp ★ Oyster sauce
- You need 3 tbsp Milk
- Take 1 ★Bay leaves (optional)
Steps to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Chop the onion, carrot, garlic and ginger finely.
- Cut the zucchini (or eggplant) into 1 cm quarter rounds.
- Combine the ★.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and ginger. After the aroma is released, add onion, carrot and zucchini (or eggplant) and fry.
- After the onion is softened, add the mince, break up lumps and stir. Add red wine, salt and pepper.
- Add curry powder and flour to Step 5 and stir. Add Chinese chicken stock powder, water and bay leaf.
- Stir in the ★ ingredients into Step 6 and add the milk after bringing to a boil. Stir, taste and adjust the flavour if necessary. Reduce the cooking liquid until it has almost gone. Stir occasionally.
- It's ready to serve.
If you find this Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.