Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is a thing that many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This particular thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
More than likely you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples will benefit a persons brain. This research showed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Meaning that by eating apples you can decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. One thing you should recognize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. You will see that your overall health may significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy yogurt keema curry recipe. You can cook easy yogurt keema curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Yogurt Keema Curry:
- Prepare 350 to 400 grams Ground mixed pork and beef
- You need 150 ml Yogurt
- You need 2 Eggplant - small Japanese type
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Get 1 Tomato
- Use 1 clove Garlic
- You need 1 clove Ginger
- Prepare 20 grams Butter
- Prepare 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Use 2 tbsp Curry powder
- Get 1 tbsp Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- You need 1 tbsp Honey
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sugar
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take 1 tsp Chinese soup stock
- Get 1 tsp Cumin seed ( if you have )
Instructions to make Easy Yogurt Keema Curry:
- Mince garlic, ginger and onion. Dice the eggplant and tomato into 1-2 cm cubes and soak the eggplant in water.
- Put oil, garlic, ginger, and cumin seed in a pan or pot, and heat.
- When it starts to get fragrant, add butter and onion. Saute well on low to medium heat until it becomes golden brown.
- When the color of the onion becomes like the photo, add tomato and sugar. Evaporate the water from the tomato.
- When the water from the tomato has evaporated, turn down the heat to low. Then add Chinese soup stock granules and curry powder, a little at a time and mix well. When it is mixed evenly, add salt. Then the curry paste is done.
- Turn back the heat to medium and add the well drained eggplant and sauté quickly.
- Bring the eggplants to the side and add the ground meat and yogurt. Mix the ground meat and yogurt well while separating the ground meat from each other.
- When the ground meat has become crumbly, add Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce and honey and mix well. Simmer for about 5 minutes. Mix sometimes so it doesn't burn.
- When the ground meat is cooked through, adjust the seasoning with salt and it is ready.
If you find this Easy Yogurt Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.