Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Now the question becomes, precisely why are these vitamins and minerals so important? As I am certain you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the list of cancers that apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That point on its own really should be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. Something you should understand is that we only mentioned a portion of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup recipe. To cook mike's low carb/calorie vegetable beef soup you only need 36 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Provide ● For The Proteins [you can also use chicken or seafood]
- Provide 80⁄20 Lean Ground Beef
- Use ● For The Vegetables Seasonings & Broth
- Take Boxes Beef Broth
- Provide Thick Sliced Mushrooms
- You need Medium White Onions
- Prepare Small Head Broccoli
- You need Sliced Cabbage
- Take Sliced Carrots
- Prepare Sliced Celery
- Prepare LG Green Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Provide Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Prepare Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Take Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Get Chopped Garlic
- Take Leaves Cilantro
- Prepare Leaves Parsley
- Take Can Spinach
- Provide Of Your Favorite Red Salsa Sauce [low sugar]
- Provide Cans Diced Green Chilies
- Prepare Diced Tomatoes
- Prepare ROTELL [with chilies]
- Provide Green Beans [drained]
- Take Asparagus [drained]
- Prepare Artichokes [drained]
- Prepare Fresh Basil Leaves
- Provide Italian Seasoning
- Use Crushed Bay Leaves
- Take Red Pepper Flakes
- Take Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Get Maggi Chicken Boullion Powder [or more to taste]
- Take Liquid Beef Boullion
- Provide Worshestershire Sauce
- Take Liquid Beef Boullion
- Take Granulated Garlic Powder [add last]
- Get Granulated Onion Powder [add last]
Instructions to make Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown your beef in a large pot. Drain any grease if needed.
- Add everything in the Vegetables Seasonings & Broth section to your pot and bring to a simmer
- Simmer for 30+ minutes. Or, until your carrots have fully softened.
- Serve piping hot and garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Low Carb/Calorie Vegetable Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.