Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Broccoli & Avocado soup #Mysterybag2 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli & Avocado soup #Mysterybag2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli & Avocado soup #Mysterybag2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really good guidance. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have broadened their menus. Now plenty of them provide salads. You can get chili. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is normally obtainable. There are countless selections that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal consisting of side dishes. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli & avocado soup #mysterybag2 recipe. You can cook broccoli & avocado soup #mysterybag2 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli & Avocado soup
- Take 2 ripe avocados
- You need 1 fresh broccoli cut into florets
- Take Half a cup of frozen peas
- You need Boiling water (not stock)
- Get 1 egg optional
- Prepare 1 red chilli optional
- You need Seasoning
- You need Chives
Steps to make Broccoli & Avocado soup
- Boil your broccoli florets until soft,add peas and avocado and warm through.Blend your soup ingredients together in a blender.I used a stick blender for texture.PLEASE NOTE !! Always make sure your soup has cooled down enough to safely blend.
- Return back to a clean saucepan,taste and season then gently heat.In the meantime if you want,boil one egg.Now for your chives,roughly chop and put on a baking tray and place into a hot oven for a couple of minutes to dry out.
- Now to finish your soup.Pour into a warm bowl,place half a boiled egg on top then sprinkle with your dried chives and thinly sliced red chilli. All the best and enjoy 😉
If you find this Broccoli & Avocado soup #Mysterybag2 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.