Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Advantages To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You may know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
Your heart is yet another thing that can be helped when you eat apples. A lot of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can certainly help to supply you with a healthy heart. These ingredients can even help to lower your cholesterol, which is also good for promoting heart health. Something you should recognize is that many of the ingredients for a healthier heart are located in the skin of the apple. The reason I point this out is mainly because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a very bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. Something you should understand is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. It can really help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to polish cabbage soup (kapusniak) recipe. You can cook polish cabbage soup (kapusniak) using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak):
- You need 1 1⁄2 tbsp butter
- Provide 1 lb ground chuck
- Take 2 fresh bratwurst links, removed from their casings
- Use 1 small head of cabbage, cored and cut in eighths shreds
- Provide 3 carrots, sliced
- Provide 1 medium onion, chopped
- Take 1 poblano pepper, fine dice
- Prepare 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- Provide 1 (14.5 ounce) can of petite dice tomatoes, juice included
- Prepare 8 ounces sauerkraut with juice
- Prepare 16 ounces tomato juice
- Take 32 ounces Beef "Cooking Stock"
- You need 2 1⁄2 cups water
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp marjoram
- Use 1⁄4 tsp chili powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp cracked pepper
Steps to make Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak):
- Assemble all of your ingredients.
- Chop and prep all of your veg for mise en place.
- Melt the butter in a large soup or stock pan over high heat, add the bratwurst meat (decased) and ground chuck, break up with the spoon, and sautee till it gets a little brown. Around 3-5 minutes
- Add onions, poblano, carrots, and potato. Sweat these ingredients with the meat another 3 minutes or so.
- Add cabbage and sauerkraut, sweat the cabbage and stir vigorously about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato juice, beef stock, water, salt and pepper, and herb and spices.
- Bring to a rolling boil, and lower to a gentle bubbling simmer. Cover and cook for 2 to 2 1⁄2 hours, stirring occasionally.
If you find this Polish Cabbage Soup (Kapusniak) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.