Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is something that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
At this point we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. Well first off there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. A number of the cancers that apples can help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one point should really be enough reason for every person to start eating apples.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up some apples, their in the produce department. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. To make vegetable soup you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 1⁄2 stick butter
- You need 3 cups potato pieces
- Prepare 2 cups baby carrots sliced in half
- Get 3 cups sliced yellow Crook-necked squash
- Prepare 1 quart water
- Use 1-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Take 2-1⁄2 cups chopped cabbage
- Get 1-1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare To taste red wine vinegar or vinegar hot sauce optional
- Prepare To taste grated Parmesan cheese optional
Steps to make Vegetable Soup:
- The potato pieces were the parts I cut away from my chateau potatoes. Slice the carrots, slice the squash, and chop the cabbage. Add to a pot with the water and salt.
- Boil the vegetables for 30-40 minutes. Add water if necessary. This is where the butter is added. Simmer 15 minutes covered. Serve add red wine vinegar/ hotsauce, if you desire. Add cheese if using. I hope you enjoy!!!
If you find this Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.