Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetarian wonton soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian wonton soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian wonton soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples may also have positive results on your brain. They discovered that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And due to this you will see that apples may actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase some apples, their in the produce section. These apples could end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian wonton soup recipe. To make vegetarian wonton soup you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian wonton soup:
- You need round wonton wraps
- Prepare vegetarian morningstar ground beef
- Take small diced jicama
- Provide finely chopped carrots (pulse in chopper)
- Get small diced celery
- Take cilantro stem finely chopped
- Use diced cabbage
- Get ground pepper
- Prepare vegetarian oyster sauce
- Prepare soy sauce
- Take large carrot cut like flower
- Use nappa cabbage leaves cut bite size pieces
- You need mushrooms sliced
- You need veg. soup bullion or 1 tsp mushroom msg
Instructions to make Vegetarian wonton soup:
- Add ground beef, jicama, celery, cabbage, finely chopped carrots, ground pepper, oyster sauce in frying pan on medium heat. Mix well, add seasoning per your taste. Lastly add chopped cilantro stem. The finer the ingredients, the easier to wrap in wonton wrappers.
- Fill a small bowl or dipping cup with water. Put wonton wrapper in left hand, use right index finger to dip in water and wet around the edge. Scoop 1 tbs of ground beef mix into the center of wonton and fold in half sealing it tight. Set aside and repeat this step until all wonton used. Below I put it in a container separated by saran wrap to put in the freezer.
- Various ways to make wontons
- Another way..
- To make the soup… in a medium pot, boil water, add soup bullion or mushroom msg, flower carrots, nappa cabbage for 10 minutes.
- While you are boiling soup, boil another small pot of water. Add either fresh or frozen wonton dumplings and boil for 7 minutes. Remove dumpling into bowl and pour soup on top, seasoned with cilantro leaves and ground pepper if needed.
If you find this Vegetarian wonton soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.