Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be happy to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
More than likely you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. They found that one of the elements in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And naturally thanks to this element in apples, they can in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to locate many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy some apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken gnocchi soup recipe. To cook easy chicken gnocchi soup you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- You need 10 oz Frozen chopped spinach
- You need 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- You need 1 can Cream of celery soup
- Take 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 lb Dry gnocchi
- You need 1 cup matchstick carrots
- Use 2 5 oz cans of chicken
- Get 1 can Half and half
- Take 1 quart chicken broth
Steps to make Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Place spinach, carrots, onion and cans of chicken into large saucepan.
- Pour in chicken broth and bring to a slight boil.
- Add gnocchi and cook for 2 minutes
- Add garlic powder and can of celery soup.
- Fill soup can with half and half and turn pot down to slow simmer.
- Soup is ready when carrots are tender and gnocchi is cooked.
If you find this Easy Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.