Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thukpa Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thukpa Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thukpa Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on the brain. While performing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And naturally thanks to this component in apples, they are able to essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase some apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health could greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thukpa vegetable soup recipe. You can cook thukpa vegetable soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thukpa Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 1 packet Veggie Hakka Noodles(150gm)
- You need 1⁄4 cup Onion(chopped)
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Cabbage(chopped)
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Carrot(sliced)
- Take 1⁄2 cup Tomato(chopped)
- Provide 1 tsp Ginger
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Black Pepper powder
- Get 3 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Get 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Cumin powder
- Get 1⁄4 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 2 tsp Oil
- Use to taste Salt
- Take 4 cup Water
- Get 2 tbsp Coriander Chooped
Steps to make Thukpa Vegetable Soup:
- Heat water, add salt, oil and noodles. Cook the noodles.
- Heat oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add the chopped onion, ginger and garlic.
- Once the onion turns translucent, add the other chopped veggies (beans, carrots, cabbage, and green onions) and salt.
- Mix them well and cook for a couple of minutes. Add tomatoes. Cook for mint.
- Now add garam masala, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, pepper and mix well.
- Add the water. Let it simmer for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add the chopped coriander and mix well and simmer it again for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the cooked noodles and cumin powder. Mix them well and let it simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
If you find this Thukpa Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.