Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
While everyone knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals which you can acquire in just one apple. With regards to the actual minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
I hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce section. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian pho (vietnamese noodle soup) recipe. You can have vegetarian pho (vietnamese noodle soup) using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup):
- Use Soup Broth
- Take sweet onion peeled and quartered
- You need piece ginger (about 2 inch) peeled and halved length wise
- Take full nutmeg (you can also use a small cinnamon stick)
- Prepare garlic
- Provide coriander, cilantro, or basil
- Use carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped
- Use vegetable stock
- Use soy sauce
- Take Noodles
- Use flat rice noodle (I used thicker noodles but use according to preference)
- Prepare Toppings
- You need extra firm fried until crispy tofu (you can substitute any protein you desire here such as chicken, beef, beans, etc)
- Take mushrooms (by preference, I like shitake for asian dishes)
- You need vegetables of your choice (I used bok choy and borccoli)
- Prepare Garnishes
- Take bean sprouts
- Provide cilantro (a handful is usually good)
- Use chile pepper, or any hot pepper, sliced
- Take lime cut into slices
- Take stock green onion, sliced into small pieces
- Take your favorite sauces such as Hoisin, Sriracha, etc
Steps to make Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup):
- For the broth:
- Char the onion and ginger under the broiler until slightly black (about 5 minutes per side)
- Dry roast star anise, nut meg and cilantro in a large pot over medium heat until you can smell the flavors. Stir to prevent burning.
- Once flavors are aromatic, add the vegetable stock, soy sauce, charred onion and ginger. Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 30 minutes. Reduce heat and keep hot until ready to serve.
- For the noodles:
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil. Once water is boiled, turn off heat, add noodles, cover and let cook for 5-7 minutes (or follow package directions). Remove from heat, drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- For Toppings:
- Prepare however you desire. I fried the tofu in oil until crispy and cooked the veggies until slightly wilted and warmed throughout. Season as desired, but note the flavor of the broth is the main seasoning for the whole dish
- For the garnishes:
- Prepare garnishes and arrange on a plate. Add the desired amount of garnishes to your own dish once meal is prepared and served.
If you find this Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.