Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This can be done because plenty of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. When you consume a huge soft drink you are introducing a lot of empty calories to your day. One serving of pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces large. Usually, though, they are 30 ounces. This shows that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or perhaps regular water.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. At times the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to assorted taiwanese noodle soup 台灣的什錦麵 recipe. To cook assorted taiwanese noodle soup 台灣的什錦麵 you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵:
- Provide 240 g Taiwanese noodle (yellow color) 台灣式的油麵
- Use 2 Shrimp….large size。蝦2支
- Provide 30 g pork 30克豬肉
- Prepare 2 Fish ball or shrimp ball or meat ball。2粒魚丸或貢丸或蝦丸，
- You need 40 g Mushrooms （any kind)。 40克的香菇
- Use 50 g Chinese Cabbage (slice)。 50克台灣小白菜
- Get 20 g snow peas。20克 雪豆
- You need 20 g green onion (cut into small pieces) 20克。青蔥
- Prepare 20 g ginger (chop it up)。20克 僵
- You need 20 g garlic (chop it up)。20克。蒜切碎
- You need 40 g fried tofu。40克。油豆腐
- Prepare tea spoon white paper。小匙的白胡椒
- Get 1 table spoon salt 大匙的塩
- Get 1 table spoon soy sauce。大匙醬油
- Get 1 tea spoon sesame oil。 小匙香油
- Use 1 tea spoon cooking wine。l小匙的料酒
- Use 600 chicken broth。 600 克雞湯
- Get Chicken favorite powder (optional)。 雞精.隨意
- Take 1 table spoon vegetable oil。一大匙大蔬菜油
- Take 50 g bean sprout。50克的豆芽菜
Instructions to make Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵:
- All ingredients 全部的材料
- Pour vegetable oil into the pan (use bigger size pan). Add ginger, garlic, onion into the pot, stir it around till the all aroma came out from ginger, garlic,and onion.蔬菜油放入鍋裡，等待油加熱之後加入蒜蔥姜等然後再炒一炒，炒熱後把這蔥薑蒜味道出來就可
- Add mushrooms, tofu, and meat into the pan and stir fried it. 加入香菇豆腐還有肉進去再炒一炒
- Add noodles into the pan stir fried a little bit. 現在就加入面
- Add chicken broth (this chicken broth has salted in it already so you don’t want any more salt) into the pan. Let it bring to the boil it. 第四步之後就加入個雞湯進去雞湯已經有鹽了所以不用再加鹽
- After boil add Chinese cabbage and bean spout and snow peas. it is done. 等湯滾了之後再加豆芽菜跟白菜及四季豆就可以了. 你加的豆芽菜跟白菜之後不要再煮太久因為很快就熟，就可以撈起來了
- Scoop into a bowl then add sesame oil and cooking wine。撈起到碗內之後就可以加一點酒跟那個香油
If you find this Assorted Taiwanese Noodle Soup 台灣的什錦麵 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.