Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Now the question turns into, precisely why are these kinds of vitamins and minerals essential? Well first off there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. And by eating apples it is possible to lessen your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That fact alone really should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you know why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. It can truly help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can cook instant pot chicken tortilla soup using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Provide 2 lbs chicken breast and/or thighs
- Get 3 cloves garlic, minced
- You need 1 onion, diced
- Prepare 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- Use 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- Take 4.5 oz can diced green chilies
- Provide 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- You need 8 oz can tomato sauce
- Use 1⁄8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1 1⁄2 tbls chilli powder
- Use 2 tbls cumin
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Use 2 bay leaves
- Take 7 cups chicken broth
- Provide 1 cube rapunzel broth cubes
- You need 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- Prepare 1⁄2 lime juiced
- Prepare Toppings: tortilla chips, diced avocado, shredded Mexican cheese
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Saute chicken until brown on all sides. *Don't brown if it's frozen. Add the chicken after the veges are sauteed.
- Add the onion, carrots, garlic, and red bell pepper. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the canned ingredients.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the fresh cilantro.
- Put the lid on the instant pot and place the vent to seal. Press cancel, then press the Soup button. 30 minutes should appear.
- When the soup is done cooking, allow the pressure to naturally release for 15 min, then carefully release remaining pressure.
- Add the chopped cilantro and lime juice.
- Serve with desired toppings!
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.