Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. Now and then, though, you definitely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Choose your drive through based on if it has more healthy options available. For example, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a bundle of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. You can cook vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Provide cabbage (depends on preference)
- Provide Kale (put in at end)
- Get rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice)
- Prepare black beans
- Use great northern beans
- Take carrots
- Take medium sized potatoes
- Provide mushrooms
- Get coconut cream (full fat)
- Get garlic cloves
- Get turmeric
- Get curry powder
- Prepare cumin
- Provide Salt and Pepper
- Use Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth)
- Prepare water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth)
Steps to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it.
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time.
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit.
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking.
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever.
- Enjoy and serve!
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.