Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent information. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Choose the drive through based on whether or not it has healthier options available. Arby’s for example, does not offer burgers. Alternatively you’ll be able to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, they also have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Basic logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cajun chicken pasta soup recipe. You can have creamy cajun chicken pasta soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP:
- Get 6 oz farfalle pasta
- Prepare 1 lb skinless chicken breast
- Provide 3 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Get 3 tbsp butter
- Use 8 oz Mushroom sliced
- You need 1 small red onion
- Use 1 red bell pepper
- Prepare 5 garlic cloves minced
- Use 1 tsp salt
- You need 1⁄4 cup flour
- Use 1 32oz Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth
- Get 1 14oz can chicken broth
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- Take 1 cup frozen peas
- Take 1 can tomato with green chillies
- Provide 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- You need 2 tbsp lime juice
- Use 1⁄4 cup fresh basil cut in strips
- Use 1⁄4 cup chopped bacon optional
Instructions to make Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP:
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning & cook on both side in a lil bit of evoo for about 5 mins per side set aside & let it rest
- Melt butter and saute onions & mushrooms for a few mins
- Add bell pepper and garlic saute for 30 seconds then add flour and cook for a few minutes
- Add swanson Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth
- Along with some chicken broth cream and simmer until thickened
- Add cooked pasta cooked chicken peas and tomatoes with green chilirs and heat through
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese and fresh basil
If you find this Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.