Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples can benefit an individuals brain. This research showed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. Meaning that by eating apples you are able to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to the store. You will find that your overall health can tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu soup recipe. To cook chicken cordon bleu soup you only need 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup:
- Use 4 cup Whole Milk
- Provide 1 lb Skinless boneless chicken cutlets
- Get 3⁄4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Take 1 1⁄4 cup Olive oil
- Prepare 1⁄3 cup Flour
- Provide 1 Ham steak
- You need 1 Chive and onion cream cheese softened
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup:
- Place 1 tablespoon of the milk and 1⁄4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl.
- Add chicken pieces toss to coat
- Add breadcrumbs press to coat set aside
- In a 4 quart sauce pan heat 1⁄4 cup olive oil over medium heat
- Add flour and 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and cook stirring 2 to 3 minutes until thick n golden brown
- Slowly stream in remaining milk beating constantly with whisk
- Stir in diced ham steak
- Heat just to simmering then reduce to low and simmer 5 more minutes
- Remove from heat add cream cheese and stir until melted
- In a 10 inch skillet heat olive oil add breadcrumb crusted chicken
- Cook until no longer pink
- Add chicken to soup mix together
- Spoon into bowl server and Enjoy!
If you find this Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.