Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Spicy Mapo Doufu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Spicy Mapo Doufu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Visit a drive through at a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For example, Arby’s does not serve hamburgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Basic sense states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spicy mapo doufu recipe. You can cook easy spicy mapo doufu using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Spicy Mapo Doufu:
- Get 300 grams Silken tofu (cut into 1 1⁄2 cm cubes)
- Take 150 grams Ground meat
- Provide 1⁄2 Japanese leek (finely chopped)
- Provide 1 Vegetable oil (for stir frying)
- Prepare 1 to 2 teaspoons Sesame oil (to finish)
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt
- You need Combined seasoning ingredients (mapo sauce):
- You need 200 ml ◎ Water
- Prepare 1 tbsp ◎ Doubanjiang
- Prepare 2 tsp ◎ Grated garlic
- Prepare 2 tsp ◎ Grated ginger
- Get 1 tsp ◎ Chicken soup stock
- Provide 1 tsp ◎ Miso
- You need 1 ◎ Ichimi spice (if you like it spicy)
- Take For the katakuriko slurry:
- You need 2 tbsp Water
- Use 1 tbsp Katakuriko
- You need Toppings
- Prepare 1 Ground sansho pepper (good if you have it)
Instructions to make Easy Spicy Mapo Doufu:
- Pour salted water (not listed) in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the silken tofu and boil (just until it's heated through).
- Drain the tofu from Step 1 into a sieve, and mix together the sauce ingredients marked ◎.
- Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan, and stir fry the ground meat until crumbled. Add the mixed sauce and the leek and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat a little and add the katakuriko dissolved in water in 2 to 3 batches, mixing well between additions. When completely mixed together, turn up the heat until the sauce has thickened.
- Add the tofu cubes to Step 4, and coat with the sauce while shaking the pan.
- Drizzle in the sesame oil to finish. When it's mixed, it's done.
If you find this Easy Spicy Mapo Doufu recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.