Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples may also have positive results on your brain. They found that one of the ingredients in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And naturally thanks to this element in apples, they are able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In the following paragraphs we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. It can truly help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg drop miso soup with snap-pea recipe. To cook egg drop miso soup with snap-pea you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea:
- You need 3 cups water
- You need 1 package broth (combination of dried shaved bonito, dried kelp and dried sardines)
- You need 50 g white miso
- You need 16 snap-peas
- Take 1 egg
Steps to make Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea:
- In a small pot, high heat,pour water and one pack of broth
- (If you don’t have the pack of the broth, you can use 2 TBSP dried shaved bonito, 5cm dried kelp, 2 dried sardines. Remove them by straining after the water is boiled)
- Put snap-peas into the soup. Once the soup is boiling, lower the heat to low.
- Put miso paste to the soup while the heat is still low. (It’s important that you don’t boil the soup once miso is in). Remove the broth pack.
- Crack the egg and stir it well
- Right before you are ready to serve, turn the heat to high and wait until start boiling.
- Once it’s bubbling, stir and circle the soup and pour the egg. After 30 seconds, turn off the heat and enjoy😋
If you find this Egg drop miso soup with snap-pea recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.