Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. But at times the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water will be the best selections for beverages. When you consume a big soft drink you are putting too much empty calories to your day. Usually an individual portion of soda pop is merely eight ounces big. That portion could contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. This implies that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, however, are far better choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. You can have vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup using 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- You need Vegetables
- Take Carrots, shredded or diced
- Get small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too)
- Use Celery
- Prepare small, Turnip
- You need Broccoli, trimmed of stems
- Take (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand
- Take small, Onion
- Take Leeks, trimmed of most of the green
- Prepare Cilantro (one)
- Provide medium, Potatoes
- Prepare corn, sweet, gold, drained
- Use basil (two)
- Get Mushrooms, Shiitake
- Use Mushrooms, baby Bella
- Provide Garlic, peeled, smashed
- Take Base
- Get curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want)
- Get Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand)
- You need Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call)
- You need Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute)
- You need Cookware
- Get Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little)
- Take Spices
- You need Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish)
- Use cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish)
- Provide Coriander (as needed really, to taste)
- Prepare ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste)
- Provide Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up)
- Prepare white pepper
- Provide cracked, Red Pepper
- Use Starch
- Get preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all.
- You need Optional
- Prepare Kale, chopped
- You need Spinach
Instructions to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium.
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot.
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn.
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste - its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally.
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much.
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil.
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.